Baiken-U LLP Development Strategy for 2016-2025
Strategic Objectives of the Partnership:
- Rendering the timely high-quality services to the founding members of the Partnership, namely: uranium (U3O8) production, processing and distribution at the Kharassan-2 site and the south-east flank of the Northern Harassan deposit in the Kyzylorda region of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Earning the maximum possible net profit by the Partnership by means of improvement of performance efficiency and reduction of production costs through:
- improvement of the implemented technological processes;
- research and development activity aimed at improvement of performance efficiency;
- Improvement of the employee’s social stability level.
3. Achieving the following financial and economic results by 2025:
Net profit - KZT 40,555 mln.
EVA - KZT 23,820 mln.
Labour productivity - 5,592 tons/person.
The main task in achieving the set objectives of the Partnership consists in implementation of Baiken-U LLP transformation program, which will ensure necessary improvement of efficiency of investment and operating activity, which, in turn, will result in reduction of U3O8 production cost and increase in income of the Partnership.